Abu Garcia® 7000I Baitcast Reel

Posted by Unknown 4/6/10

Abu Garcia 7000I Baitcast Reel... ready for long days of fishin'! You can be confident in this Reel... Abu Garcia has been making high-quality fishing equipment for 80 years! This baby can handle up to 325 yards of 17-lb. test line, and that's enough to tackle some of the toughest fish in the lake. Features a stainless steel ball bearings and the Carbon Matrix drag system for smooth release and retrieval. The synchronized level-wind system makes sure your line doesn't end up bunched in the middle of the spool. This Reel is durably built as well... corrosion-resistant brass gears and instant anti-reverse bearing are ready for your on-the-water adventures. Snag this sweet Reel now! Model No. 7000I: Ball Bearings: 1; Ratio: 4.1:1; Line weight / yards: 17/325; Abu Garcia 7000I Baitcast Reel

0 Responses to Abu Garcia® 7000I Baitcast Reel

Post a Comment

Accessories Fishing Discount

Archive

Fishing Books

Cheap Product